Prof. Chad Orzel of Uncertain PrinciplesÂ highlights a number of ways we can all help to improve the public’s perception of science.
- Buy and promote science books
- Demand science from the media
- Support science education across the board
- Train and/or support science teachers
- Encourage science students in other careers
- Encourage good commuicators
- Reward outreach
Written primarily forÂ professional scientists, I feel these points apply to everyone with an interest in science and education.