Om Malik presents what he believes are the ten essential startup essays of 2009:
- Paul Graham: What Startups Are Really Like
- Sean Ellis: Milestones to Startup Success
- Eric Ries: Myth: Entrepreneurship Will Make You Rich
- Venture Hacks: What Is the Minimum Viable Product?
- Mike Speiser: The Power of Continuous Improvement
- Mike Speiser: Getting Comfortable With People Who Make You Uncomfortable
- Tony Wright: The Funnel Principle: Software & Making Money
- Andrew Chen: Does Every Startup Need a Steve Jobs?
- Josh Porter: Designing for Social Traction
- David Skok: Startup Killer: The Cost of Customer Acquisition
I’ve not read them all, but the ones I have are excellent and definitely worth your time. I’ll be getting to the remainders shortly.