Simple yet excellent. Lateral Action presents 8 Fight Club quotes everyone (not just ‘creators’) should live by.
At its core, Fight Club is about living the life you truly want to live, and the hard path to getting there. Tyler helps the story’s nameless hero (usually referred to as Jack) down that path to enlightenment, so maybe what Tyler says can help the rest of us as well.
- “No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.”
- Again: “No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.”
- “I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let’s evolve, let the chips fall where they may.”
- “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.”
- “You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis.”
- “People do it everyday, they talk to themselvesâ€¦ they see themselves as they’d like to be, they don’t have the courage you have, to just run with it.”
- “Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.”
- “This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.”