Waiting for the right moment to start your own company seems like a perpetual waiting game. There’s always a reason not to, right?
LifeRemix tackles the 7 lies preventing us from starting out own business:
- I’m too busy right now. I’ll start when I have more time.
- After I get an MBA, I’ll be ready to start up.
- I hate sales.
- I’ll do some research after South Park.
- I don’t know anything about business.
- I don’t have start-up capital.
- Before doing anything else, I need to write a business plan.