- A cure for the disease of which the RIAA is a symptom
- Simplified browsing
- More variants of CRM
- Web Office apps
- Online learning
- Tools for measurement
- A form of search that depends on design
- New payment methods
- A web-based Excel/database hybrid
- A buffer against bad customer service
- Hardware/software hybrids
- Fixing email overload
- Easy site builders for specific markets
This is only part of the list, and the full page goes into much more depth.
[â€¦] when you read the list, you get a pretty accurate composite portrait of a startup: a combination of relentless predator upon the obsolete and benevolent solver of the world’s problems. As ways of making money go, that’s pretty good. Startups are often ruthless competitors, but they’re competing in a game won by making what people want.