In 2006â€”to mark its three year anniversaryâ€”the British Psychological Societyâ€™s Research Digest asked some of the world’s best psychology bloggers to discuss a psychology journal article from the last three years which they found inspiring or that changed the way they think. The result: the best psychology articles from 2003â€“2006
- Just how good are police officers at detecting liars?
- Nice therapist, shame about the symptoms
- Psychology defined and unified
- Unusual experiences in everyday life
- Fusing psychology and neuroscience
- The route to happiness
- Expanding representations
All are fascinating articles.